You can find below details on how to remove Gramblr for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Gramblr from your PCGramblr Team
. You can read more on Gramblr Team or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Gramblr at http://gramblr.com
. Usually the Gramblr program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Gramblr's primary file takes about 9.39 MB (9842768 bytes) and is called gramblr.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Gramblr. They occupy 9.39 MB (9842768
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Gramblr version 2.9.146
alone. Click on the links below for other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Gramblr has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Gramblr:
- C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\localhost\http_4343\Gramblr64 v2.9.25.ico
Additional values that you should remove:
Gramblr is an application released by Gramblr Team. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gramblr or simply click the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr app will be found automatically. After you click Gramblr in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The publisher is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gramblr supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-15 09:37:53.863