Gramblr is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. Open here
for more info on Gramblr Team. Please follow http://gramblr.com
if you want to read more on Gramblr on Gramblr Team's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder (same installation drive as Windows). Gramblr's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Gramblr's main file takes about 13.71 MB (14371408 bytes) and is called gramblr.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Gramblr. They occupy about 13.71 MB (14371408
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Gramblr version 2.9.181
alone. Click on the links below for other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is a program released by the software company Gramblr Team. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Gramblr or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Gramblr in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The publisher is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Gramblr in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-29 08:21:25.703