This web page is about Gramblr for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Gramblr from your systemGramblr Team
. Take a look here
for more info on Gramblr Team. More details about the software Gramblr can be found at http://gramblr.com
. Gramblr is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Gramblr. The program's main executable file is called gramblr.exe and it has a size of 7.84 MB (8215632 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Gramblr. They occupy 7.84 MB (8215632
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Gramblr version 2.9.80
only. You can find here a few links to other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Gramblr we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by Gramblr's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Gramblr is a program marketed by Gramblr Team. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Gramblr from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Gramblr or simply click the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Gramblr in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the program is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gramblr in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-29 05:46:52.663