Gramblr is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Gramblr from your PCGramblr Team
. More information on Gramblr Team can be seen here
. Click on http://gramblr.com
to get more info about Gramblr on Gramblr Team's website. Gramblr is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.78 MB (8156752 bytes) on disk and is labeled gramblr.exe.
Gramblr contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.78 MB (8156752
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Gramblr version 2.9.61
only. For other Gramblr versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is a program marketed by the software company Gramblr Team. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Gramblr from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Gramblr or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". If it is installed on your PC the Gramblr program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Gramblr in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the application is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gramblr supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-10 03:00:56.757