Gramblr is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Gramblr from your PCGramblr Team
. Further information on Gramblr Team can be found here
. Please open http://gramblr.com
if you want to read more on Gramblr on Gramblr Team's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Gramblr by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.17 MB (9610320 bytes) on disk and is called gramblr.exe.
Gramblr is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.17 MB (9610320
bytes) on disk:
This page is about Gramblr version 2.7.3
only. Click on the links below for other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Gramblr has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Gramblr-www.ziaossalehin.ir-x64.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Gramblr-www.ziaossalehin.ir-x64\Gramblr-www.ziaossalehin.ir-x64.exe.FriendlyAppName
Gramblr is a program released by Gramblr Team. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gramblr or simply click the Search field and type in "Gramblr". The Gramblr app will be found very quickly. After you select Gramblr in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the program is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gramblr in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 22:13:26.830