This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Gramblr for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Gramblr from your PCGramblr Team
. More data about Gramblr Team can be read here
. More information about Gramblr can be seen at http://gramblr.com
. Gramblr is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder, subject to the user's choice. Gramblr's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. gramblr.exe is the Gramblr's main executable file and it occupies around 9.74 MB (10213456 bytes) on disk.
Gramblr contains of the executables below. They take 9.74 MB (10213456
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Gramblr version 2.7.7
only. You can find below info on other releases of Gramblr:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is a program marketed by Gramblr Team. Some users try to remove it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Gramblr with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr program will be found automatically. When you click Gramblr in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The publisher is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gramblr in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-08 05:12:36.070