This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Gramblr for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Gramblr Team. More information about the application Gramblr can be found at http://gramblr.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. gramblr.exe is the Gramblr's main executable file and it takes approximately 9.75 MB (10220624 bytes) on disk.
Gramblr contains of the executables below. They take 9.75 MB (10220624
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Gramblr version 2.7.8
only. For more Gramblr versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application marketed by the software company Gramblr Team. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Gramblr from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Gramblr or simply click the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr program will be found very quickly. When you select Gramblr in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The software company is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gramblr in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-12 17:02:05.223