You can find below details on how to uninstall Gramblr for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Gramblr Team. You can see more info about Gramblr at http://gramblr.com
. Usually the Gramblr application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Gramblr's main file takes around 9.93 MB (10413136 bytes) and is named gramblr.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Gramblr. They occupy about 9.93 MB (10413136
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Gramblr version 2.9.14
alone. For other Gramblr versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application offered by Gramblr Team. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Gramblr with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Gramblr or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Gramblr in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The publisher is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gramblr supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-06 18:10:31.673