Gramblr is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Gramblr from your systemGramblr Team
. You can read more on Gramblr Team or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://gramblr.com
if you want to read more on Gramblr on Gramblr Team's website. Gramblr is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. gramblr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 11.32 MB (11864656 bytes) on disk.
Gramblr is composed of the following executables which take 11.32 MB (11864656
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.76
of Gramblr. You can find below info on other releases of Gramblr:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application marketed by the software company Gramblr Team. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it is installed on your PC the Gramblr program will be found very quickly. After you select Gramblr in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The software company is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Gramblr in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-21 21:32:09.290