You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Gramblr for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. More information on Gramblr Team can be found here
. More info about the program Gramblr can be seen at http://gramblr.com
. Gramblr is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. gramblr.exe is the Gramblr's main executable file and it occupies circa 9.79 MB (10261584 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Gramblr. They take about 9.79 MB (10261584
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.33
of Gramblr. You can find here a few links to other Gramblr releases:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is a program offered by Gramblr Team. Some users decide to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Gramblr with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it is installed on your PC the Gramblr program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Gramblr in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The software company is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gramblr supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-10 09:42:37.167