This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Gramblr for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Gramblr from your PCGramblr Team
. More data about Gramblr Team can be seen here
. You can see more info about Gramblr at http://gramblr.com
. Gramblr is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Gramblr is "C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe" --uninstall. gramblr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 9.88 MB (10362960 bytes) on disk.
Gramblr contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.88 MB (10362960
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Gramblr version 2.3.6
only. Click on the links below for other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is a program by Gramblr Team. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Gramblr from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Gramblr or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". The Gramblr application will be found automatically. When you click Gramblr in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the application is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe" --uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gramblr supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-14 09:14:09.720