This page is about Gramblr for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Gramblr from your systemGramblr Team
. Open here
where you can read more on Gramblr Team. Detailed information about Gramblr can be found at http://gramblr.com
. Gramblr is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. gramblr.exe is the Gramblr's main executable file and it occupies circa 11.21 MB (11751504 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Gramblr. They take 11.21 MB (11751504
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Gramblr version 2.9.83
only. For more Gramblr versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is a program marketed by the software company Gramblr Team. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Gramblr from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Gramblr or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Gramblr in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the program is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Gramblr supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-13 05:17:18.237