This page contains detailed information on how to remove Gramblr for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. Go over here
for more information on Gramblr Team. You can get more details on Gramblr at http://gramblr.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Gramblr. gramblr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 11.76 MB (12326480 bytes) on disk.
Gramblr is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.76 MB (12326480
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to Gramblr version 2.9.140
only. You can find below a few links to other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application offered by Gramblr Team. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it is installed on your PC the Gramblr application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Gramblr in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the application is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gramblr supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-25 04:46:40.633