You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Gramblr for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Gramblr from your systemGramblr Team
. Check out here
for more details on Gramblr Team. Please open http://gramblr.com
if you want to read more on Gramblr on Gramblr Team's web page. Gramblr is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Gramblr by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled gramblr.exe and occupies 9.84 MB (10312784 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Gramblr. They take about 9.84 MB (10312784
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Gramblr version 2.3.2
alone. Click on the links below for other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application offered by Gramblr Team. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Gramblr or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". If it is installed on your PC the Gramblr application will be found very quickly. When you click Gramblr in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the application is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gramblr in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 21:12:40.980