This web page is about Gramblr for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Gramblr from your systemGramblr Team
. Open here
where you can find out more on Gramblr Team. Click on http://gramblr.com
to get more facts about Gramblr on Gramblr Team's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Gramblr's primary file takes around 11.27 MB (11819088 bytes) and is called gramblr.exe.
The executables below are part of Gramblr. They occupy about 11.27 MB (11819088
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Gramblr version 2.9.98
alone. You can find below a few links to other Gramblr releases:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Gramblr you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Gramblr:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\localhost\http_4343\Gramblr Application.ico
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Gramblr\Gramblr.exe.FriendlyAppName
Gramblr is an application offered by the software company Gramblr Team. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". The Gramblr program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Gramblr in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the application is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gramblr supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-19 11:12:43.087