This web page is about Gramblr for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. Take a look here
for more details on Gramblr Team. You can read more about related to Gramblr at http://gramblr.com
. Gramblr is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. gramblr.exe is the Gramblr's main executable file and it occupies around 9.04 MB (9474128 bytes) on disk.
Gramblr installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.04 MB (9474128
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Gramblr version 2.5.6
alone. For more Gramblr versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Gramblr has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Gramblr from your PC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Gramblr:
- C:\Program Files\Gramblr
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
Gramblr is an application marketed by the software company Gramblr Team. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gramblr or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". If it is installed on your PC the Gramblr app will be found very quickly. After you select Gramblr in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the application is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Gramblr in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:15:22.530