Gramblr is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Gramblr from your systemGramblr Team
. More information about Gramblr Team can be seen here
. Please follow http://gramblr.com
if you want to read more on Gramblr on Gramblr Team's website. Gramblr is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Gramblr by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 11.27 MB (11819600 bytes) on disk and is named gramblr.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Gramblr. They occupy 11.27 MB (11819600
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.99
of Gramblr. For more Gramblr versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is a program by the software company Gramblr Team. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Gramblr with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr program will be found automatically. When you click Gramblr in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The publisher is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gramblr in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-26 05:24:49.607