This page is about Gramblr for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. More information about Gramblr Team can be read here
. Click on http://gramblr.com
to get more facts about Gramblr on Gramblr Team's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Gramblr. Gramblr's main file takes about 13.70 MB (14365264 bytes) and is called gramblr.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Gramblr. They take 13.70 MB (14365264
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Gramblr version 2.9.165
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Gramblr:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application released by Gramblr Team. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it is installed on your PC the Gramblr application will be found very quickly. When you click Gramblr in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the program is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gramblr in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-20 22:23:14.900