Gramblr is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Gramblr from your PCGramblr Team
. Further information on Gramblr Team can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Gramblr at http://gramblr.com
. Usually the Gramblr program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Gramblr's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. gramblr.exe is the Gramblr's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 9.86 MB (10335824 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Gramblr. They take about 9.86 MB (10335824
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Gramblr version 2.9.34
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Gramblr:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application by Gramblr Team. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Gramblr from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". The Gramblr application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Gramblr in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The software company is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gramblr supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-21 20:56:02.777