This web page is about Gramblr for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. Further information on Gramblr Team can be found here
. Click on http://gramblr.com
to get more data about Gramblr on Gramblr Team's website. Gramblr is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Gramblr's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. gramblr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 7.77 MB (8152656 bytes) on disk.
Gramblr contains of the executables below. They take 7.77 MB (8152656
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Gramblr version 2.9.60
only. For other Gramblr versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application marketed by the software company Gramblr Team. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Gramblr or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". If it is installed on your PC the Gramblr application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Gramblr in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the application is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Gramblr in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-08 05:36:51.200