You can find below details on how to uninstall Gramblr for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Gramblr from your systemGramblr Team
. You can read more on Gramblr Team or check for application updates here
. More information about Gramblr can be found at http://gramblr.com
. Usually the Gramblr program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, depending on the user's option during install. Gramblr's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. The application's main executable file is named gramblr.exe and occupies 13.69 MB (14351440 bytes).
The executables below are part of Gramblr. They take about 13.69 MB (14351440
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.159
of Gramblr. Click on the links below for other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is a program offered by Gramblr Team. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Gramblr with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr program will be found automatically. When you click Gramblr in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the application is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gramblr supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-28 19:35:41.853