This page contains detailed information on how to remove Gramblr for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Gramblr from your systemGramblr Team
. Check out here
where you can read more on Gramblr Team. Click on http://gramblr.com
to get more details about Gramblr on Gramblr Team's website. Usually the Gramblr program is found in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Gramblr. The program's main executable file is called gramblr.exe and occupies 11.21 MB (11753040 bytes).
The executables below are part of Gramblr. They take about 11.65 MB (12211280
bytes) on disk.
- gramblr.exe (11.21 MB)
- gdnPçu_vCl.exe (447.50 KB)
The current page applies to Gramblr version 2.9.55
alone. You can find here a few links to other Gramblr releases:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application by the software company Gramblr Team. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Gramblr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it is installed on your PC the Gramblr application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Gramblr in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The publisher is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Gramblr supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-06 11:29:11.407