This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Gramblr for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Gramblr Team. More info about the program Gramblr can be found at http://gramblr.com
. Gramblr is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Gramblr by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. gramblr.exe is the Gramblr's main executable file and it takes circa 11.36 MB (11910736 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Gramblr. They occupy 11.36 MB (11910736
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.120
of Gramblr. Click on the links below for other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is a program released by the software company Gramblr Team. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Gramblr from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Gramblr or simply click the Search field and type in "Gramblr". The Gramblr program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Gramblr in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the application is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gramblr supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 13:32:59.917