Gramblr is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Gramblr from your systemGramblr Team
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Gramblr Team. You can see more info about Gramblr at http://gramblr.com
. Usually the Gramblr program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. gramblr.exe is the Gramblr's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 7.86 MB (8238160 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Gramblr. They take an average of 7.86 MB (8238160
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Gramblr version 2.9.97
only. You can find here a few links to other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application by Gramblr Team. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Gramblr from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Gramblr or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr app will be found automatically. After you click Gramblr in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The software company is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gramblr supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 14:51:18.747