This page is about Strong Signal for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Strong Signal from your systemStrong Signal
. You can find out more on Strong Signal or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
to get more facts about Strong Signal on Strong Signal's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Strong Signal. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 307.38 KB (314752 bytes) on disk.
Strong Signal is comprised of the following executables which take 830.88 KB (850816
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.38 KB)
This page is about Strong Signal version 2.0.5526.33397
alone. Click on the links below for other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Strong Signal's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\Extensions\jmmkmbmnjmjbophpmmnimpiaoifmknph.crx
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\DisplayIcon
Strong Signal is an application released by Strong Signal. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Strong Signal from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Strong Signal or simply click the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". If it is installed on your PC the Strong Signal application will be found very quickly. After you select Strong Signal in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The publisher is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Strong Signal supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 21:40:12.550