This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Strong Signal for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your computerStrong Signal
. More data about Strong Signal can be found here
. Click on http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
to get more details about Strong Signal on Strong Signal's website. Strong Signal is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal directory, regulated by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Strong Signal. Uninstaller.exe is the Strong Signal's main executable file and it occupies approximately 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Strong Signal. They take 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
This page is about Strong Signal version 2.0.5560.37077
only. You can find below info on other versions of Strong Signal:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Strong Signal from your computer.Registry keys:
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\Publisher
Strong Signal is a program released by the software company Strong Signal. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Strong Signal from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Strong Signal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". If it is installed on your PC the Strong Signal program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Strong Signal in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Strong Signal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-24 13:14:19.420