Strong Signal is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your PCStrong Signal
. Additional info about Strong Signal can be seen here
. Click on http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
to get more info about Strong Signal on Strong Signal's website. Strong Signal is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Strong Signal's main file takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is named 7za.exe.
The executables below are part of Strong Signal. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5553.38862
of Strong Signal. You can find here a few links to other Strong Signal releases:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is an application marketed by Strong Signal. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Strong Signal from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Strong Signal or simply click the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". If it is installed on your PC the Strong Signal application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Strong Signal in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Strong Signal in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-24 08:06:41.667