Strong Signal is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your systemStrong Signal
. You can read more on Strong Signal or check for application updates here
. Further information about Strong Signal can be seen at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal directory (same installation drive as Windows). Strong Signal's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 307.32 KB (314696 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
Strong Signal installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 830.82 KB (850760
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.32 KB)
The current web page applies to Strong Signal version 2.0.5514.42369
alone. You can find here a few links to other Strong Signal releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Strong Signal.Folders left behind when you uninstall Strong Signal:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Strong Signal
Additional registry values that are not removed:
Strong Signal is a program by the software company Strong Signal. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Strong Signal from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Strong Signal or simply click the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". The Strong Signal application will be found automatically. When you click Strong Signal in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The software company is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Strong Signal supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-20 11:32:49.563