This web page is about Strong Signal for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Strong Signal from your PCStrong Signal
. Take a look here
for more details on Strong Signal. Please open http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
if you want to read more on Strong Signal on Strong Signal's website. Strong Signal is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Strong Signal folder, subject to the user's option. Strong Signal's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 307.38 KB (314752 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Strong Signal. They occupy 830.88 KB (850816
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.38 KB)
This page is about Strong Signal version 2.0.5528.40601
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Strong Signal:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is an application released by the software company Strong Signal. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Strong Signal from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Strong Signal or simply click the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". The Strong Signal program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Strong Signal in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The publisher is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Strong Signal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-20 14:59:20.163