This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Strong Signal for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Strong Signal from your computerStrong Signal
. Take a look here
for more details on Strong Signal. You can see more info related to Strong Signal at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. Strong Signal is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Strong Signal is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Strong Signal's main executable file and it takes around 307.54 KB (314920 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Strong Signal. They take about 831.04 KB (850984
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.54 KB)
The current web page applies to Strong Signal version 2.0.5547.10044
alone. For other Strong Signal versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Strong Signal we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
Strong Signal is an application released by Strong Signal. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Strong Signal with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Strong Signal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". If it is installed on your PC the Strong Signal program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Strong Signal in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Strong Signal supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-10 13:59:20.170