This info is about Strong Signal for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Strong Signal from your systemStrong Signal
. You can read more on Strong Signal or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
to get more details about Strong Signal on Strong Signal's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Strong Signal is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Strong Signal's primary executable file and it takes circa 304.19 KB (311488 bytes) on disk.
Strong Signal installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 827.69 KB (847552
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5555.42463
of Strong Signal. Click on the links below for other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Strong Signal we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\DisplayIcon
Strong Signal is an application offered by the software company Strong Signal. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Strong Signal from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Strong Signal or simply click the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". The Strong Signal app will be found automatically. When you select Strong Signal in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The software company is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Strong Signal in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-19 10:03:27.523