This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Strong Signal for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your computerStrong Signal
. More information on Strong Signal can be seen here
. You can get more details on Strong Signal at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. Strong Signal is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove Strong Signal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 307.55 KB (314928 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Strong Signal. They take about 831.05 KB (850992
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.55 KB)
This page is about Strong Signal version 2.0.5540.35231
alone. You can find here a few links to other Strong Signal releases:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Strong Signal:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\Extensions\c723a437-2eaf-466d-a95b-3fa0966bf88c.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Strong Signal is a program marketed by the software company Strong Signal. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Strong Signal with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Strong Signal or simply click the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". If it exists on your system the Strong Signal application will be found very quickly. After you select Strong Signal in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Strong Signal in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-04 07:19:23.880