Strong Signal is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Strong Signal from your systemStrong Signal
. You can read more on Strong Signal or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Strong Signal can be found at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Strong Signal's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 307.32 KB (314696 bytes) on disk.
Strong Signal is composed of the following executables which occupy 830.82 KB (850760
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.32 KB)
This info is about Strong Signal version 2.0.5517.29780
alone. Click on the links below for other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is an application offered by the software company Strong Signal. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Strong Signal from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Strong Signal or simply click the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". If it is installed on your PC the Strong Signal application will be found very quickly. After you click Strong Signal in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The software company is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Strong Signal supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 06:32:44.463