This page is about Strong Signal for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Strong Signal from your computerStrong Signal
. Check out here
for more info on Strong Signal. You can read more about on Strong Signal at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. Strong Signal is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal folder, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Strong Signal is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 307.38 KB (314760 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Strong Signal. They occupy 830.88 KB (850824
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5519.11779
of Strong Signal. You can find below a few links to other Strong Signal releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Strong Signal.Registry that is not removed:
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\Publisher
Strong Signal is an application by Strong Signal. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Strong Signal from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Strong Signal or simply click the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". If it exists on your system the Strong Signal program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Strong Signal in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The publisher is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Strong Signal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-10 14:53:14.537