This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Strong Signal for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Strong Signal from your systemStrong Signal
. You can read more on Strong Signal or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
to get more info about Strong Signal on Strong Signal's website. Usually the Strong Signal application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Strong Signal. Strong Signal's main file takes around 307.38 KB (314752 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Strong Signal installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 830.88 KB (850816
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.38 KB)
This page is about Strong Signal version 2.0.5520.11782
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Strong Signal:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Strong Signal is an application offered by Strong Signal. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Strong Signal from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Strong Signal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". The Strong Signal program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Strong Signal in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Strong Signal in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 16:09:52.013