Strong Signal is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Strong Signal from your computerStrong Signal
. More information on Strong Signal can be seen here
. Click on http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
to get more information about Strong Signal on Strong Signal's website. Usually the Strong Signal program is placed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Strong Signal folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Strong Signal's complete uninstall command line is C:\Archivos de programa\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe. Strong Signal's primary file takes about 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Strong Signal. They occupy 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
This data is about Strong Signal version 2.0.5557.4666
only. Click on the links below for other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is a program marketed by Strong Signal. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Strong Signal or simply click the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". The Strong Signal app will be found very quickly. After you click Strong Signal in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The publisher is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Strong Signal supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-07 20:39:49.163