This page is about Strong Signal for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your computerStrong Signal
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Strong Signal. Click on http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
to get more facts about Strong Signal on Strong Signal's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Strong Signal. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 304.11 KB (311408 bytes).
Strong Signal contains of the executables below. They occupy 827.61 KB (847472
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.11 KB)
This page is about Strong Signal version 2.0.5553.6456
only. You can find below info on other releases of Strong Signal:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is a program offered by the software company Strong Signal. Some users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Strong Signal from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Strong Signal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". If it exists on your system the Strong Signal app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Strong Signal in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Strong Signal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-16 15:10:17.097