This page is about Strong Signal for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Strong Signal from your computerStrong Signal
. More information on Strong Signal can be found here
. You can get more details on Strong Signal at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Strong Signal directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM is the full command line if you want to uninstall Strong Signal. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 307.38 KB (314760 bytes) on disk.
Strong Signal installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 830.88 KB (850824
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5522.18984
of Strong Signal. You can find below a few links to other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Strong Signal we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\7za.exe
Strong Signal is an application released by the software company Strong Signal. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Strong Signal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". If it exists on your system the Strong Signal app will be found very quickly. After you select Strong Signal in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The software company is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Strong Signal in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-21 22:34:08.367