This page contains detailed information on how to remove Strong Signal for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your systemStrong Signal
. Check out here
for more information on Strong Signal. Click on http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
to get more facts about Strong Signal on Strong Signal's website. Strong Signal is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal directory, depending on the user's choice. 7za.exe is the Strong Signal's main executable file and it occupies circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Strong Signal. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Strong Signal version 2.0.5541.40631
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Strong Signal:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Strong Signal you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\Publisher
Strong Signal is a program released by Strong Signal. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Strong Signal from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Strong Signal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". If it exists on your system the Strong Signal application will be found very quickly. When you select Strong Signal in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Strong Signal supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-25 07:08:34.907