This info is about Strong Signal for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Strong Signal from your computerStrong Signal
. More info about Strong Signal can be found here
. You can get more details related to Strong Signal at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. Usually the Strong Signal program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Strong Signal directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Strong Signal's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 307.42 KB (314800 bytes) on disk.
Strong Signal is composed of the following executables which take 830.92 KB (850864
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.42 KB)
The current page applies to Strong Signal version 2.0.5531.33407
alone. Click on the links below for other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is a program by the software company Strong Signal. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Strong Signal from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Strong Signal or simply click the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". If it exists on your system the Strong Signal program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Strong Signal in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Strong Signal in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 04:35:44.937