You can find on this page details on how to remove Strong Signal for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Strong Signal from your systemStrong Signal
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Strong Signal. Click on http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
to get more information about Strong Signal on Strong Signal's website. Usually the Strong Signal application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Strong Signal. Strong Signal's primary file takes about 307.38 KB (314760 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Strong Signal. They take about 830.88 KB (850824
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.38 KB)
This page is about Strong Signal version 2.0.5523.22589
alone. Click on the links below for other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Strong Signal is an application offered by the software company Strong Signal. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Strong Signal from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Strong Signal or simply click the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". The Strong Signal app will be found automatically. When you select Strong Signal in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Strong Signal in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 05:26:17.440