Strong Signal is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your PCStrong Signal
. You can read more on Strong Signal or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Strong Signal can be found at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Strong Signal. Uninstaller.exe is the Strong Signal's primary executable file and it takes close to 304.13 KB (311424 bytes) on disk.
Strong Signal installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 827.63 KB (847488
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.13 KB)
The current page applies to Strong Signal version 2.0.5550.37051
alone. You can find here a few links to other Strong Signal versions:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
Strong Signal is an application marketed by the software company Strong Signal. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Strong Signal from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Strong Signal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". If it exists on your system the Strong Signal program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Strong Signal in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Strong Signal in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-14 11:57:05.407