Strong Signal is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your computerStrong Signal
. Open here
for more details on Strong Signal. Please follow http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
if you want to read more on Strong Signal on Strong Signal's website. Strong Signal is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal folder, depending on the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Strong Signal. The program's main executable file occupies 307.53 KB (314912 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Strong Signal. They occupy about 831.03 KB (850976
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5544.8236
of Strong Signal. You can find below a few links to other Strong Signal releases:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is a program by the software company Strong Signal. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Strong Signal from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Strong Signal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". The Strong Signal app will be found very quickly. When you click Strong Signal in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The publisher is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Strong Signal in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-08 17:31:08.850