You can find below detailed information on how to remove Strong Signal for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your systemStrong Signal
. Check out here
for more information on Strong Signal. Click on http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
to get more information about Strong Signal on Strong Signal's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Strong Signal is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 307.32 KB (314696 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Strong Signal. They occupy 830.82 KB (850760
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.32 KB)
This page is about Strong Signal version 2.0.5515.22569
alone. For more Strong Signal versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Strong Signal.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Strong Signal:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Strong Signal:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Strong Signal
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\Extensions\c723a437-2eaf-466d-a95b-3fa0966bf88c.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\Extensions\lcbclklbfcinjjelmpfncldpoempfmmk.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal\DisplayIcon
Strong Signal is an application marketed by the software company Strong Signal. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Strong Signal with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Strong Signal or simply click the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". If it exists on your system the Strong Signal app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Strong Signal in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The software company is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Strong Signal in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 05:25:09.353