This web page is about Strong Signal for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Strong Signal from your PCStrong Signal
. Open here
where you can read more on Strong Signal. More details about Strong Signal can be found at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Strong Signal folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Strong Signal is "C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Strong Signal's main executable file and it occupies around 304.13 KB (311424 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Strong Signal. They occupy 827.63 KB (847488
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5551.11852
of Strong Signal. For other Strong Signal versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is an application marketed by Strong Signal. Some people want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Strong Signal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". If it is installed on your PC the Strong Signal program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Strong Signal in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The software company is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Strong Signal that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Strong Signal in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-14 20:38:40.423