You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Strong Signal for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Strong Signal from your computerStrong Signal
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Strong Signal. Click on http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
to get more information about Strong Signal on Strong Signal's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Strong Signal folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Strong Signal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Strong Signal's primary executable file and it occupies circa 307.84 KB (315232 bytes) on disk.
Strong Signal contains of the executables below. They take 831.34 KB (851296
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5548.10045
of Strong Signal. You can find below info on other application versions of Strong Signal:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is a program released by Strong Signal. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Strong Signal from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Strong Signal or simply click the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". The Strong Signal app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Strong Signal in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Strong Signal in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-11 14:16:49.340