Strong Signal is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Strong Signal from your systemStrong Signal
. You can find out more on Strong Signal or check for application updates here
. More details about Strong Signal can be found at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. Strong Signal is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Strong Signal folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Strong Signal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 307.54 KB (314920 bytes).
Strong Signal installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 831.04 KB (850984
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.54 KB)
This info is about Strong Signal version 2.0.5544.40648
alone. For more Strong Signal versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is an application marketed by the software company Strong Signal. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Strong Signal from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Strong Signal or simply click the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". The Strong Signal program will be found automatically. After you select Strong Signal in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Strong Signal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Strong Signal supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:58:54.883