Strong Signal is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Strong Signal from your systemStrong Signal
. Further information on Strong Signal can be found here
. Please follow http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
if you want to read more on Strong Signal on Strong Signal's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Strong Signal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Strong Signal's primary executable file and it takes approximately 307.42 KB (314800 bytes) on disk.
Strong Signal is comprised of the following executables which take 830.92 KB (850864
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.42 KB)
The current web page applies to Strong Signal version 2.0.5532.13608
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Strong Signal:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Strong Signal:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Strong Signal when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\Extensions\c723a437-2eaf-466d-a95b-3fa0966bf88c.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\Extensions\jhmpkhmmcaoioocmabgalkjedeegpgcc.crx
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Strong Signal
Strong Signal is an application released by the software company Strong Signal. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Strong Signal from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Strong Signal or simply click the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". The Strong Signal program will be found very quickly. When you click Strong Signal in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Strong Signal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Strong Signal.
8. After uninstalling Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Strong Signal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:29:33.453