This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Strong Signal for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Strong Signal from your PCStrong Signal
. More information about Strong Signal can be seen here
. More information about the program Strong Signal can be found at http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Strong Signal is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 307.55 KB (314928 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Strong Signal. They occupy an average of 831.05 KB (850992
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.55 KB)
This web page is about Strong Signal version 2.0.5539.42426
only. You can find below a few links to other Strong Signal releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
Strong Signal is a program released by Strong Signal. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Strong Signal with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Strong Signal or simply click the Search field and type in "Strong Signal". The Strong Signal program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Strong Signal in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Strong Signal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your computer, nor are we saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Strong Signal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-03 14:03:30.273