You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Strong Signal for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Strong Signal from your PCStrong Signal
. Further information on Strong Signal can be seen here
. Please open http://www.mystrongsignal.com/support
if you want to read more on Strong Signal on Strong Signal's web page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strong Signal directory (same installation drive as Windows). 7za.exe is the Strong Signal's main executable file and it takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Strong Signal contains of the executables below. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Strong Signal version 2.0.5519.31928
alone. For more Strong Signal versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Strong Signal is an application marketed by Strong Signal. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Strong Signal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Strong Signal from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Strong Signal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Strong Signal". If it is installed on your PC the Strong Signal app will be found very quickly. After you select Strong Signal in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Strong Signal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Strong Signal.
8. After removing Strong Signal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Strong Signal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Strong Signal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Strong Signal by Strong Signal from your PC, we are not saying that Strong Signal by Strong Signal is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Strong Signal supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-20 04:17:08.790